#1 in operational intelligence
Audits, assessments, inspections, surveys, inventories, and much more
Enhanced operations data when cross-checking with external data sources
Automatic data-driven actions
Your mobile device becomes a powerful data collector with access to other systems
Artificial intelligence to predict risk scenarios
Inteligência artificial para prever cenários de risco
What is Moki?
Moki is a subscription-based B2B software application for field operations performance management, from the operational collection process to building a strategic vision of the business. It is designed to automate, streamline, and control processes, procedures, compliance, and field operations standards. Since it is a cloud application, no investment in hardware, software, and IT security is required, and the entire solution can be used virtually from anywhere.
Where to use Moki
3-step data-driven operational management
Apply your checklists
Speed + Data Collection Efficiency
Through its Digital Smart Checklist feature, Moki allows you to track routines, optimize processes and boost your operation. With our app, users can collect and submit data online and offline, which will be automatically organized and delivered in real-time for decision-makers, anywhere in the world.
- Supervise your processes in a much simple way.
- Find non-conformities and set operational standards.
- Create action plans and justify faults.
- Control your team and optimize time.
- Build indicators.
- Leverage your analytics with dynamic reports.
- Integrate with your BI and access your data in the company’s internal dashboards.
Cross-check operations information with external data
Tracking and Cross-checking
Moki is the only software capable of enabling truly transformative management. By cross-checking the data collected in your checklists with operational indicators of your company, Moki shows you the reality of your operation and allows you to make more assertive decisions based on current information.
- Track any indicator of your operation (sales, losses, employees, customer satisfaction, quality, etc);
- Get data from other sources: social media, Customer Portals, ERP, WMS, e-commerce platforms, sensors, and flow counters. If it’s in the cloud, Moki is on it!
- Cross-check your checklists with KPI’s and validate your evaluations.
- Validate the relationship between causes and effect: Do my losses go up if the shop is full?
- Build charts and pivot tables.
- Integrate Moki with any BI on the market.
Your data has a lot to say
Automatic data-driven actions
Your team collects a lot of data manually, there is still information on your internal systems and about you on internet sites and cloud services. Moki’s algorithm gathers all this data and triggers actions to correct, track, monitor, or inform the right people for each situation.
- Build smart alerts.
- Schedule appointments for your team to track important occurrences.
- Anticipate risk scenarios.
- Automatically evaluate the work of your workforce.
- And follow everything in one control panel in real-time
Moki's Impact on Business Management
Get in touch and learn more about Moki!
Schedule a presentation with us to get to know our solution in more detail!
Fill out the form below and our team will contact you as soon as possible to schedule your presentation.